Welcome
Welcome to vicowners

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ THIS

New Members PLEASE POST ONE MESSAGE BELOW WHEN YOU FIRST JOIN OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED (due to spam memberships) Including your location would be useful to other riders.
If you get your email address refused let me know as I have had to block some addresses, any comments are welcome John

NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ THIS

Postby john » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:09 pm

New Members

PLEASE POST ONE MESSAGE WHEN YOU FIRST JOIN OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED (due to spam memberships)

Please including your LOCATION and post a pin on the map as it would be useful to other riders.

If you get your email address refused let me know as I have had to block some addresses, any comments are welcome John
Safe riding John
The web guy , VMC Charter member #21, UK VRA #06
http://www.vicowners.co.uk/
john
Site Admin

Return to Welcome all Vic riders New Members please read below