Welcome
Welcome to vicowners

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Graham from Leeds

For discussion about Victory Motorcycles

Graham from Leeds

Postby divingreddog » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Hi I have just put a deposit on a Victory Octane 2017 and thought it would be a simple change of insurance from my Honda Shadow to the new bike. How wrong could I have been, I have just spent the best part of 2 hours trying to get insurance by Wednesday next week but every broker and online comparison site does not have the bike I am buying listed so will not quote me.
Can anyone on the forum help a poor newbie? Thanks in advance
:?:
divingreddog

Re: Graham from Leeds

Postby Matt W » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi Graham,

I'm the the exact same position as you mate. Have you managed to find an insurer?

Kind regards,

Matt
Matt W

Postby john » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Have your tried Principal Insurance ?
Safe riding John
The web guy , VMC Charter member #21, UK VRA #06
http://www.vicowners.co.uk/
john
Site Admin

Postby Matt W » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:09 pm

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply and yes, I was on the phone to them before, they said they had found one that will provide cover on the Octane however they wouldn't cover me as I declared it as none garaged. Everywhere else was just a dead end.

Cheers,

Matt
Matt W

Return to General Discussions